Church is not a runway!

More
1 year 9 months ago #202980 by soveda4966
Church is not a fashion runway! Those were the words from my mother after discovering I had conspired with her seamstress to make 10 pieces of clothing based on my chosen designs using more than 20 yards of fabric I had taken on greatexpectationstore.com . Yes, church convention was approaching and I wanted a stunning outfit for morning worship, evening praise, or Bible study. I was possessed you could say and though I've come to agree church is not a runway there is more about the spirit of getting dressed for church than just looking super adorned for the kingdom. Some of the best memories I have of getting ready for church on Sunday was fighting over stockings and beads and brooches with my sisters or having pristine dresses for worship on Sundays at my ultra conservative catholic high school. Church is not a runway but there is something about the smell of ruffled dresses and the newness of silk or polyester that makes you feel that everyone is there anticipating something great for the day. Great experience, beautiful words and praise, expectant people is all that is behind Great Expectations. Enjoy and come visit us at the GreatExpectation Store!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #208741 by crystian
Replied by crystian on topic Church is not a runway!
I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. trash chute latch

More
1 year 6 months ago #211008 by wopocet239
Replied by wopocet239 on topic Church is not a runway!
Thanks for the interesting article. I must query a couple of details. Can I post them here or should I personal mail you. click for more info

More
1 year 5 months ago #213556 by wopocet239
All agency services are guaranteed minimum with a 100% money-back guarantee customizable high scores. Guaranteed results, high-quality service, installment payment, safe and reliable. MaskWriting is a reliable ghostwriter that is worth recommending to friends! 论文代写

More
1 year 3 months ago #218542 by wopocet239
This was really a fascinating matter, I am very lucky to have the ability to come to your blog and I will bookmark this page so that I might come back one other time. muscle cars for sale

More
1 year 3 months ago #220060 by jack452
Replied by jack452 on topic Church is not a runway!
I would be mendacity basically said i do not such as this article, in reality, I love this a great deal I needed to place upward a discuss right here. I must state maintain the good function, and that i will likely be arriving again for good since I already bookmarked the actual page. RTP slot