× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

How can I lose weight quickly?

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #146152 by Zemaldwi
To lose weight is not to eat less, but to eat healthy and eat some foods that are not easy to make people fat. The reason why many people are obese is that they always like to eat some high-calorie foods. If you want to lose weight, you must adjust your diet and replace high-calorie foods with low-calorie foods, such as replacing staple foods with whole grains, which are low in calories and high in dietary fiber, which is helpful for weight loss. The proportion of meat and vegetables that you usually eat should be reasonable. In addition, you need to eat slowly when you eat, and you will easily gain weight if you eat fast.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #146155 by Cansas
If you are tired of following constant diets in order to lose weight and then as soon as you stop them you start to gain weight again, I advise you to use Noom . This app will teach you how to master healthy eating habits through cognitive behavioral therapy. I am sure that it will be much better than constantly knocking down mass and then gaining it. Once I used this application and it helped me a lot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.