Can I make my own software?

More
1 year 4 months ago #215149 by Agata98
I am thinking about making the software myself. But I've never done anything like this before, so I have doubts that I would be able to put this time to good use. What do you think about it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #215150 by Maxxx17
Replied by Maxxx17 on topic Can I make my own software?
I think it will be difficult for you because you will not have experience. But most likely you can try to do it yourself and save money. But I have a different opinion about it. First of all, I think that everyone should do their own thing. And I'm sure that you will also have something to do while your startup will make software. For more details about outsourcing on this topic, I can advise you to read here . I am sure that this information will be useful to you.

More
1 year 4 months ago #215916 by Zemaldwi
Embedded is like learning cycling. You can not master cycling by reading books and / or learning from some one in a classroom.

Buy/borrow cycle. Take some support of person who already know cycling. Start. Fall. Get up and start again.

Same for embedded. As mentioned by lembergsolutions.com/embedded-engineering , Do not follow engineering syllabus - It is outdated. Do not even follow training institutes, most of them are fraud. Buy embedded kit, start doing simple experiments like blinking LED. Do not focus too much on basics.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #248012 by yevaton
Replied by yevaton on topic Can I make my own software?
My vote goes to for all rights. Because I know that this is the one person who can save me from a major problem. You should definitely try it!