Do gifts make men happy?

More
1 year 2 months ago #229963 by Feerton
Do you agree that a gift should always bring joy - is this a prerequisite when choosing a gift for a man?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #230014 by Memerik
Replied by Memerik on topic Do gifts make men happy?
The gift should always bring joy - this is a prerequisite when choosing a gift for a man. And it does not matter to whom it is addressed: a loved one, a brother, a father, or a colleague at work. The choice of a gift for a man depends on many factors: on what holiday the gift is intended, nature, gender, age, hobbies, and occupation of the celebrant. Directly asking for a gift is not necessary, but often you can understand from a conversation with a man, what he wants to get as a gift. The gift should carry a good mood and be unexpected. Imagine exactly what kind of item will cause a man's joy and surprise. It is important that he was chosen and presented with love. My gift for my beloved dad was a ring, which I ordered at www.itshot.com/jewelry/diamond-eternity-bands/mens . It was important to me to find a gift that would evoke pleasant emotions.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #244881 by Fogell
Replied by Fogell on topic Do gifts make men happy?
When we think about postcards, we recall our youth and the joy we had when we sent a greeting to friends or family using words and images penned on a beautiful piece of paper. Those who have never been used to electronic communication will be delighted with what Boomf cards https://boomf.com/ have to offer. It's now easier than ever to take a step back in time and recall how to make someone happy!