× Welcome to BBP Helpdesk

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Why do we need a hobby?

More
9 months 1 week ago #155919 by Maxxx17
The "home-work-life" route can bring even the most cheerful and energetic person into a state of despondency and apathy. Hobby becomes a lifeline here. Why do you think you need a hobby and what kind of hobby do you have?

Please កត់​ចូល or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago #156040 by Agata98
Replied by Agata98 on topic Why do we need a hobby?
Favorite hobby is the best way to relax from the work process, more productive than the banal lying on the couch or "hanging out" in social networks. My hobby is computer games. Especially a game called Minecraft. It not only teaches me to relax and have a good time, but also when I play survival servers on https://best-minecraft-servers.co/minecraft-survival-servers I pump a lot of skills.

More
9 months 1 week ago #156077 by Olenka
Replied by Olenka on topic Why do we need a hobby?
Hobbies help fight stress and prevent emotional burnout. It is much more useful to spend time in the gym, at a chess game or collecting a puzzle after a hard day's work, than to mentally scroll through an unpleasant conversation with your boss for the hundredth time. My hobbies are video games and music.

More
7 months 1 day ago #201453 by MichaelArnold
Hello. For a comfortable game, I found the perfect minecraft survival servers here. I tried running my own server by configuring it on my computer with custom software but it was very hard and expensive. Therefore, I play on already created servers and it is convenient and comfortable. Have a nice day.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #210028 by Fogell
Replied by Fogell on topic Why do we need a hobby?
Even a complete novice can win a bet in the cricket matches Indibet app online. Selecting the right predictors is not a problem because the professional player is not always right, and sometimes a competitor more knowledgeable than he will be able to win.