Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentJComments has a deprecated constructor in /home/acbweb2017/public_html/bbptest/plugins/content/jcomments/jcomments.php on line 25
× Welcome to BBP Helpdesk

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

How to use HP cloud print service to print with 123.hp.com.setup printer?

• jamesamy
  • jamesamy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 months 1 week ago #26940 by jamesamy
I have installed HP printer successfully from 123.hp.com.setup . I have completed this setup process easily without facing any problems. Now, I want to use my printing machine for printing the documents. Hence, I want to use HP cloud print service with 123.hp.com.setup printer. HP cloud print service is a powerful Google service that gives a powerful cloud service platform to print the documents from any location though any device. I am using HP cloud print service first time for printing the documents, so I am facing some technical difficulty. Due to insufficient technical knowledge, I am not able to print the documents using this amazing feature through my 123.hp.com printer. What must I do for this procedure? Really, I am very confused about it. Hence, I am sharing this concern with you, guys. If anyone has any right suggestion, please share. Your suggestion would be highly admired.

Please Đăng nhập or Create an account to join the conversation.